US RtR Junior Finance Analyst responsibilities include month-end closing activities, system tie-outs, control over monthly journal entries and account reconciliation, making sure the general ledger is kept in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Responsibility over accounting, tax and statistical reporting in assigned entities;
- US GAAP accounting (monthly, quarterly and annual group reporting);
- Performing month-end closing activities including accounts reconciliation;
- Supporting migration of accounting processes from other countries;
- Performing SOX controls and cooperation with auditors;
- Ensuring that transactions are carried out according to corporate policies and statutory regulations;
- Assisting in preparation of new internal control documentation;
- Testing new systems, policies and tools.
- 1 years proven operational experience in accounting function, GL preferred;
- Master degree in Accounting/Finance;
- Experience in a multinational shared services environment;
- US GAAP or IFRS experience;
- Very Good English
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong motivation to work in a dynamic international team;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (advanced MS Excel);
- Experience with ERP solution, Workflow;
- Additional accounting qualifications would be considered as an asset;
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dresscode nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Zobacz podobne oferty
Senior Finance & Accounting Process Specialist - P2P
małopolskie / Kraków
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Who are we looking for? Experience in AP or TE processes Good English skills (B1-B2) Strong Analytical skills including identifying,...
Data dodania: wczoraj