For our Client European Border and Coast Guard Agency we are looking for:
Statistician in Financial Services Unit
Reference Number: SFSU/FRO/2021
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Analysis of finance and budget related data.
- Preparation of daily/weekly/monthly reports, graphs, charts with outcome of the statistical analysis.
- Assistance in preparation of presentations for both internal and external audience.
- General meeting support.
- successfully completed secondary education related to the administrative, management, law, finance.
- very good skills in the main MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- very good command of both written and spoken English (at least B2)
- previous experience in administrative/ financial tasks;
- experience in information management;
- knowledge of publishing workflows;
- experience in assisting in organization of meetings and events in an international or multilingual context.
- contract of employment through the Employment Agency
- daily remuneration: 66.84 EUR net
- opportunity for development and promotion
- work with professionals